Senior hunger is one of the most pressing public health issues of our time. Group fundraising for Meals on Wheels Montgomery County is a great way to combat this issue right here in Montgomery County. When we each do a little, together we achieve a lot.
Pick your fundraiser, gather your friends, family, and colleagues, and get ready to beat senior hunger!
- Brown Bag Challenge – skip the takeout! Challenge your group to pack a lunch for the day, week, or month. Donate the money saved to feed local seniors.
- FundRace for Food – use our crowdfunding tools with your team to see who can raise the most money in 24 hours.
- Walk for Meals – a month long challenge! Have your company make a donation for each mile you and your coworkers walk on your lunch break. Or get fit with friends! For each mile you and your friends walk in a month, make a donation to fight senior hunger.
- Cook for a Cause – gather friends to enjoy a meal while asking for a donation to benefit Meals on Wheels.
- Strikeout Hunger – host a baseball game or tournament and sell tickets to benefit Meals on Wheels. Not into baseball? Not problem! Select any game you prefer.
Does a field day, 5k run, bingo night, or other activity strike your fancy? We’ll work with you to coordinate an event that fits your needs.
For details and support, contact Maggie Johnson – email@example.com or 936.756.5849.