Meals on Wheels Montgomery County is now hiring for the following positions
Meals on Wheels of Montgomery County is looking for an exceptional candidate to help with the intake process by answering our referral line during the day in our office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls from or referral line for new clients needing Home Delivered Meals
- Complete over the phone client questionnaire.
- Call current clients for updates on services placed on hold.
- Follow up on clients who might be in need of extra assistance
- Enjoy speaking with people
- Perform questions and listening skills that support effective telephone communication
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally, excellent phone etiquette
- Must be able to speak clearly and be able to project their voice to certain clients with hearing impairments.
- Input data into an Excel spreadsheet and update this data into various systems in order to track information.
- Proficiency with Basic PC skills, including Excel
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Must pass background check and drug screening prior to employment
- Bilingual – English/ Spanish preferred, not required
- Requires a valid Texas Driver’s License, Pass Drug Test, Pass Background check and a have a clean MVR;
- Part Time, Hourly 20 hours
- Monday – Friday / Days Vary, Hours Vary
Location: Meals on Wheels Montgomery County, 1202 Candy Cane Lane, Conroe, TX 77301
To apply, email your resume to Elizabeth, firstname.lastname@example.org