Miles for Meals 5k Walk & Run
Run, jog, or walk – it’s up to you! We’ve mapped out a great course that starts and ends at B-52 Brewing Co., with guides along the way to make sure you don’t get lost. Cross the finish line, grab a beer (or root beer), and hang for the day enjoying snacks from food trucks, games, and other fun things.
We’re focused on providing you with an excuse to get outside (rain or shine), free beer (or lemonade), and a chance to support your community with a portion of proceeds helping to feed local, homebound seniors!
- Saturday, February 11, 2017
- B-52 Brewing Company – 12470 Milroy Ln, Conroe, TX 77304
- Checkin begins at 8:30am, race starts at 10 am – all runners must be checked in by 9:45am
- Registration includes a t-shirt, 3 drink tickets, a souvenir glass, fun and games
The Fine Print
- Family friendly
- Strollers and leashed dogs welcome
- There will not be a bag check, please plan accordingly
- To enjoy the beer, you must have a valid ID
- If you really want to enjoy some beer, we highly recommend a designated driver
- Nonalcoholic root beer and lemonade will be available for kids, designated drivers, and anyone who wants one
- No athletic experience necessary
Due to overwhelming support, the EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT. Thank you!!
- Thursday, Feb. 9 | 7am – 5pm | MOW Admin Offices, 1202 Callahan Ave., Conroe
- Directions from 45 North: Take the exit for 105 (Conroe); Stay on the northbound feeder past 105; Turn R onto Semands; Turn R at the helicopter; wind around to the far side of the first building on your right. You’ll see a big covered area that stretches across the parking lot. Enter through the double glass doors under that structure.
- Directions from 45 South: Take the exit for 105 (Conroe); Make a U-turn onto the northbound feeder; Turn R onto Semands; Turn R at the helicopter; wind around to the far side of the first building on your right. You’ll see a big covered area that stretches across the parking lot. Enter through the double glass doors under that structure.
- Friday, Feb. 10 | 11am – 7pm | South County Community Center, 2235 Lake Robbins Dr., The Woodlands
- Please enter through the main doors and follow signs to the room where pickup will be held.
Please note: you must register by Monday, Feb. 6 at 8am to qualify for early pickup. If you register after this time, your packet will be available at race day check-in.
Sponsorships still available! Download our Sponsorship Packet or contact Bonnie for details, firstname.lastname@example.org or 936-756-5836.
Thanks to our valued sponsors who make this event possible!