Help bring joy to homebound seniors this holiday season! Donate the following items to provide gifts to our seniors.
Items can be donated by themselves, or assembled into stockings or gift bags. We welcome creativity, and encourage you to put a personalized card with each gift. All cards/decorations must be nondenominational.
Each gift should include:
- Two toiletries – shampoo and conditioner, or soap and lotion, or a toothbrush and toothpaste
- Two treats – an activity book (puzzle books, coloring books, etc.) and 2017 calendar, or coffee mug with hot cocoa packets or tea bags, or fuzzy socks and a blanket
- Two food items – cup-o-noodles and cracker sandwiches, or tuna packet and cup of mashed potatoes or mac and cheese (individual serving), or peanut butter and jelly with a sleeve of crackers
If you plan to drop off gift items, please complete the Gift Registration form. Please note, all item must be unused and prepackaged (we are unable to distribute homemade food items).
Drop Off Details
Please drop your donations off by Friday, 12/16, from 8am – 4pm, in the lobby of our administrative offices – 1202 Candy Cane Lane, Conroe.
- Directions from 45 North: Take the exit for 105 (Conroe); Stay on the northbound feeder past 105; Turn R onto Semands; Turn R at the helicopter; wind around to the first building on your right
- Directions from 45 South: Take the exit for 105 (Conroe); Make a U-turn onto the northbound feeder; Turn R onto Semands; Turn R at the helicopter; wind around to the first building on your right
Items can also be delivered to our kitchen in the South County Community Center – 2235 Lake Robbins Dr., The Woodlands – from 7am – 2pm. Please deliver items to the Meals on Wheels door at the loading dock located on the right side of the building.
No Time to Shop?
No problem! Donate $15 to sponsor a stocking.
Help Deliver Gifts
Volunteers will be delivering gifts to seniors on Thursday, 12/22 at 1:30pm. If you’re interested in volunteering to deliver gifts, register now.
Contact Maggie with questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.